The Carriage Works, London Road, Bridgeyate Bristol, BS30 5NA
Swimming pool engineer.
Our Company Background:
Clear Water Revival leads the way in providing high quality design, build and maintenance packages that deliver cutting edge natural swimming pools with innovative water filtration systems. Clear Water Revival has enjoyed consistent growth in demand for its swimming pools over the past three years which has given rise to the opportunity for an addition to its fantastic team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious and well-established swimming pool construction and maintenance company. Reporting to the Site Supervisor, you will join a dynamic and experienced team responsible for delivering our exciting and diverse programme of swimming pool construction projects around the UK and also occasionally helping to maintain our portfolio of built pools.
Detailed Person Requirements.
You will have a sound technical and practical background in Swimming pool engineering to assist with swimming pool construction and maintenance.
- Have 3+ years of experience in the construction or swimming pool industry, preferably with plumbing experience and ISPE qualification.
- Have a sound knowledge and demonstrable experience in pool plumbing and electrics with an understanding of heating systems or swimming pool heating technology.
- Be able to read and interpret construction drawings to execute setting out of equipment accurately in order to meet programme.
- Demonstrate the ability to use initiative to solve problems on site.
- Have a Clean UK Driving license and be professional in appearance at all times.
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety policy and legislation with CSCS cards / CDM regulations.
You will need to be comfortable with travel and occasional nights away from home (you will be provided with a company van). You will ideally be located centrally within the M4 corridor to enable easy travel between the Southeast, Southwest, The Midlands, and our HQ in Bristol.
- Salary negotiable and depending on experience.
- Company van
- Tools and uniform
- 23 days annual leave plus all applicable English bank holidays (8 days).
- After completion of 2 years’ service you will be entitled to take your birthday off as an additional paid holiday.
- Access to the EAP-Employee Assistance Programme.
- Automatic enrolment to company pension scheme
- Upon completion of probationary period, option to join the company Private Healthcare scheme. Ability to add dependants at a reduced rate.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this role is right for you then please apply today by clicking the button below and completing the application form.