- Office Location: The carriage works, London Road, Bridgeyate, Bristol, BS30 5NA
- Job Role: Graduate technical sales and design engineer.
- Contract type: permanent
- Salary: £20-28k.
- Hours: Full Time.
- Interview date: Immediate.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Annual leave at 23 days plus UK bank holidays (8 days).
- After completion of two years ‘service you shall be entitled to take your birthday off as an additional paid holiday.
- Access to the EAP Employee Assistance Programme.
- Automatic enrolment to company pension scheme where employer contributes above the statutory percentage requirement.
- Upon completion of probationary period, option to join the company Private Healthcare scheme. Ability to add dependants at a reduced rate.
Clear Water Revival is leading the way in developing and marketing innovative natural swimming pools, providing versatile and innovative design alternatives to traditionally filtered and treated pools. An exciting opportunity lies in offering the only true chemical-free option available to a large global market of increasingly environmental and health-conscious customers.Clear Water Revival has a dynamic and ambitious team requiring designers to drive its bespoke swimming pool design service. The role offers significant career development potential in a high growth innovative eco-business.
We are looking for initiative-taking individuals offering professional construction drafting expertise.
The role typically focusses on
- Producing and assisting with design proposals / quotations.
- Providing technical support including drawing requests from sales department and assisting project engineers.
- Liaising with clients and architects, providing updates and answering queries throughout the design and sales process.
- Introductory phone calls with new prospective clients.
- Assisting with orders, including technical checks to ensure the correct specification in sales process
- h•Development of documentation to support the project and construction team inline with company processes and RIBA guidelines
Engineer experience and qualifications
- Engineering Qualification (HND or greater)
- Previous engineering office experience
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite
- AutoCAD / Inventor / SolidWorks experience, able to modify existing drawings.
- Concise, conscientious, organised with proficient writing skills
- Effective communication & people skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Highly organised with diligence
- Fluent English – written & verbal
You will be a draughtsperson with an exceptional eye for detail, be highly organised and be very meticulous in your approach. The ideal candidates will be strategic, efficient, and responsible self-starters who are highly practical and able to problem solve in construction design.
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter, indicating your current notice period and why you are interested in the job.
A polite note for those who are not looking for a job: No contact from recruitment agencies please.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our company and this exciting position.